Kickstart Your Career With BBA Course in Nepal from Kantipur City College (KCC). BBA Course in Nepal at KCC, the best BBA College in Kathmandu, aims to professionally educate students by instilling knowledge, skills, confidence, positive attitude, and values to perform in the dynamic global environment. Our BBA program focuses on strong ethos of openness, sharing and commitment by building superior networking opportunities and active participation at social events.
KCC offers a unique 4 years full time BBA program which consists of three years of mandatory courses and one year of specialization course. The various specializations include Marketing, HRM, Finance, International Business, and Accounting.
Apart from providing 120 credit courses specified by the university, we also offer the following non-credit courses to develop the potential of our students.
- Personality Development Course
- Career Counseling Program
- Banking & Insurance Training
- SPSS, Tally, FACT Training
- Business Correspondence Writing
- Business Development Planning
- On-the-Job Training
- Soft Skill Training
Sneak Peek at KCC
- More than 14 years of academic service excellence.
- Practical based learning approach
- Blend of academic and professional faculties.
- Highly successful placement record.
- Strategically located at the heart of capital city.
The course aim to
- To acquire a solid foundation in core business disciplines such as accounting, finance, marketing, management, and operations.
- To develop practical skills and competencies in areas such as data analysis, communication, problem-solving, and teamwork.
- To gain a global perspective on business and understanding the impact of international trade, cultural differences, and economic policies on business operations.
- To build a strong professional network through internships, industry partnerships, and networking events.
- To develop leadership and management skills that are essential for career advancement.
- To prepare for graduate-level education in business, such as an MBA or a specialized master’s degree.
|1.||Ashish Aryal||English||MA, TU|
|2.||Ashish Naulakha||Strategic Management||MBA, KU|
|5.||Dikshya Rijal||Total Quality Management||MBA, Apex|
|6.||Dinesh Basnet||General Management||MBA, India|
|7.||Hom Bahadur Kshettri||Business Economics||MA|
|8.||Kishor Basnet||Financial Accountancy||Mphil, MBS|
|10.||Nirakar C. Pokhrel||Soft Skill Training||MBA, UK|
|11.||Padam Dahal||Cost Accounting||MBS|
|12.||Raju Kattel||MIS, DBMS, e-Commerce||MCA|
|13.||Er. Ramesh Shrestha||IT & Computer Application||MCA|
|15.||Rakesh Mishra||General Management||MBS|
|16.||Sandeep Shrestha||Operation Management||MBA, KU|
|17.||Satish Kumar Shrestha||General Management||MBA, India|
|19.||Shiva Raj Poudel||Marketing||MBS|
|20.||Sushant Marasini||Tourism Management||MPA,MTM|