Enter college premises either through South entrance gate or West entrance gate.
- Specify the reason that you are about to enter KCC premises for new admission to the concerned security guard so that he will guide you properly to help reach you admission department accurately.
- Meet the Admission Officer of the academic program you are interested in and get the detailed information of the program including fee structure. S/he will guide and assist you with the application process.
- You now need to fill out the prescribed application form. Complete the form and sign where indicated. Information must be legible, accurate, and complete.
- You need to submit approved copies of following supporting documents within the given deadlines.
- SLC Examination Certificate
- SLC Character Certificate
- Plus2/PCL Transcript
- Plus2/Plus Character Certificate
- +2 Provisional Certificate
- Bachelor Transcript
- Bachelor Character Certificate
- University Migration Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photo
- Copy of Citizenship
- You must appear in the entrance test conducted by the Purbanchal University on a pre-informed date, time and test center.
- After the Entrance Test Result, you will have to appear in Personal Interview at KCC to successfully complete the admission process.
- You are now eligible to get admission at KCC. Follow the admission procedure as instructed by the Admission Officer.
Master of Computer Application(MCA)
- Must have completed Bachelor degree related to Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Application, Business Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Information Science, Information Management, Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering , Electronics and Communication Engineering, such as BSc Computer Science, BE Computer, BE Electronics and Communication, BScCSIT, BSc IT, BEIT, BE Software, BCA, BIT, PGDCA,BICT, BIM, BCIS, BBIS or
- Must have secured a minimum 2.0 CGPA 0 or 50% marks.
- In case of foreign certificate, student should submit equivalence certificate and each subject grading with CGPA or total percentage document from concerned
- Should pass entrance examination as conducted by Purbanchal University.
- Merit Scholarship
- Purbanchal University offer 80% scholarship for 5% merit students.
- College offers up to 40% scholarship in tuition fee . Entrance passed student should apply for the college scholarship.
- Reservation Scholarship
- Purbanchal University offers 5 % Reservation scholarship for deserving students.
|Admission Fee (One Time)||60,000/-|
|Semester Fee||50,000 * 4 = 2,00,000/-|
The Admission Officer/s will be available at the admission office to give the information of different academic program you are interested including fee structure. S/he will guide and assist you with the application process.
Admission OfficersMina Karki Director, Admin and Finance Department Hotline: 9860352875 Bikash Neupane Proejct Coordiantor/Counsellor Programs: BCA , BIT, BE Computer, PGDCA, MCA Hotline: 9851039035 Rajiv Timilisina Coordinator, MAMCJ Programs: MAMCJ Hotline: 9860352876
Intake: Shrawan/Bhadra Form Distribution: 20 Shrawan 2078 Last Date of Form Submission : 11 Bhadra 2078 (12:00 Noon) Application Fee: Rs.2000 Last Date of Form Submission with fine: 17 Bhadra 2078 (5:00 PM) Application Fee: Rs.4000 Entrance Examination Date: 26th Bhadra 2078 Entrance Time: 10 AM- 12 Noon Exam Center: Khwopa Engineering College , libali, Bhaktapur