- Enter college premises either through South entrance gate or West entrance gate.
- Specify the reason that you are about to enter KCC premises for new admission to the concerned security guard so that he will guide you properly to help reach you admission department accurately.
- Meet the Admission Officer of the academic program you are interested in and get the detailed information of the program including fee structure. S/he will guide and assist you with the application process.
- You now need to fill out the prescribed application form. Complete the form and sign where indicated. Information must be legible, accurate, and complete.
- You need to submit approved two copies of following supporting documents within the given deadlines.
- SLC Examination Certificate
- SLC Character Certificate
- Plus2/PCL Transcript
- Plus2/Plus Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photo
- Copy of Citizenship
- You must appear in the entrance test conducted by the Purbanchal University on a pre-informed date, time and test center.
- After the Entrance Test Result, you will have to appear in Personal Interview at KCC to successfully complete the admission process.
- You are now eligible to get admission at KCC. Follow the admission procedure as instructed by the Admission Officer.
- Full scholarship
100% scholarship in Tuition fee for limited distinction holder students.
- KCC Merit Scholarship
KCC provides scholarships based on Grading or percentage basis.
- Female Scholarship
KCC provides an additional 10 % scholarship in tuition fees for Female students.
- Special scholarship
- University scholarship
The 5% highest scorer in the entrance exam will be provided 80% of the total college fee. The scholarship in this category will be continued until the student top each semester exam.II. Reservation Scholarship
5% of the total students will be provided 100% scholarship in total college fee. The Student will be liable to pay university registration and exam fee along with college deposit and Student Welfare. The decision will be taken as per the university norms.
|1. Percentage of Marks obtained in Purbanchal University Entrance Exam||25%|
|2. Percentage of Marks obtained in SLC Examination||5%|
|3. Percentage of Marks obtained in 10+2/ I. Sc./ or equivalent Exam||10%|
|4. SLC from Community/Government Schools||5%|
|5. 10+2 or equivalent from Government Colleges||5%|
|7. Dalits/ Indigenous Groups/ Ethnic Groups/ Madhesis/ Muslims||10%|
|8. Students from remote and backward areas||10%|
|9. Families of the Disappeared & Missing/ Martyrs Family/ Family with injured members in People’s Movement (Jana Andolan) and Madhesh Movement/ Victims of Conflict/ Displaced People||10%|
|10. Ex Kamaiyas/ Haliyas and Deprived Groups|
Mina Karki Head, Admission Section Hotline: 9860352875
Puja Pokharel Counselor Hotline: 9813200566
In case you need further information, please contact: Tel.: +977 01 4430239, 4437093