The Department of International Affairs at Kantipur City College is the responsible body for all matters
related to maintaining, expanding and seeking international partnerships and projects. The team of the
Department of International affairs advises students, academics and staff who are planning a visit
abroad, as well as foreign students who wish to study at Kantipur City College. It strives to expose
students of Kantipur City College to different countries and cultures around the world and to foster a
spirit for international collaboration in order to prepare them for working in an increasingly globalized
The Department of International Affairs at Kantipur City College coordinates and manages all
international relationships, both to partner universities and businesses abroad. It coordinates exchange
programs and projects, supports both outgoing and incoming exchange students and strives to
strengthen the international spirit of everyone studying or working at Kantipur City College.
Activities of the department
In detail, our activities include:
- Support for outgoing students: Students of Kantipur City College who want to go abroad for studying or an internship can contact the Department of International Affairs for advise on organization, travel, visa, insurance, and funding.
- Support for incoming students: Students from foreign countries who want to come to study at Kantipur City College can also reach out to the Department of International Affairs for any support they need.
- The Department of International Affairs assists teachers and other faculty members who want to go abroad. We advise on different programs both in Asia and other continents and provide information on funding possibilities.
- It is the main responsibility of the Office of International Affairs to establish and maintain long- term and mutually beneficial partnerships with universities and businesses abroad.
- Representatives from foreign universities and businesses are welcome to contact the Office of International Affairs if they want to collaborate on a program or project or have any other ideas for working together.